Monday, December 21, 2020

End of the Year

 On this Solstice, I want to take a minute to pause and thank all my Patrons:

Nathan

Rebecca

Jason

Mike

Laura

Etio

Matt

Cassandra

David

Mel

Eilis


There are not many of you, but especially in this year, you made a big difference, and have helped keep me afloat.  I hope you have enjoyed my stories, and I hope you enjoy the new ones.

I normally try to put up some kind of bonus content for December, but this past month I have been heavily involved in getting my elderly father moved and situated in a new house, and it has eaten up all my spare time and energy, so I just have not had any left to write an extra story.  Look for the new stories to start in January.

And if you are looking at this post and are not a Patron, consider pledging, and helping me to keep making quality Sword & Sorcery fiction.

Everybody who made it through this year should take a moment to pat themselves on the back, and I hope everyone manages a little cheer this holiday.  I'll see you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment